Nature, Art and Habitat Residency 2022 | SOIL: The Critical Zone

Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Nature, Art and Habitat Residency 2022 | SOIL: The Critical Zone

December 9, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

On Thursday, December 9th from 6:30 to 9:00 pm, please join us in welcoming Nature, Art and Habitat for their 2022 Residency, “Soil: The Critical Zone”, an evening conversation focusing on the role of soil as a foundational ecosystem.


More than 75% of the earth’s living soil is substantially depleted, while the remaining 25% is of inestimable value. We will discuss and imagine future scenarios about this critical zone.

Head of Ceremony: Deborah Weintraub, AIA, LEED AP

Frances Anderton, Design Journalist

Jose Herrasti, AIA
Richard Molina, Designer

What is NAHR |Past Program Overview | Introduction and Workshop on SOIL – NAHR’s residency topic for 2022 | Drinks and snacks

Let’s all stay safe! We ask that you provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test result within 72 hours of the event upon arrival. Thanks for helping us to continue to host in-person events.


December 9, 2021
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Category:
Event Tags:
, , , , , , ,


Helms Design Center
8745 Washington Boulevard
Culver City, CA 90232
+ Google Map