- This event has passed.
Urban Land Institute’s Young Leaders Take Over The Helms Design Center
October 6, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
On Thursday, October 6th from 6:30 – 8:45, Urban Land Institute’s Young Leader Group takes over the Helms Design Center for “Shark Tank”.
Nimble, flexible, responsive. The small-scale developer is inherently entrepreneurial, but that doesn’t always translate to easy access to capital. Financing small-scale development deals can be challenging due to smaller deal size and a sponsor’s limited track record. How do different capital sources assess the same opportunity? What gets their attention? What makes or breaks the funding decision? Listen in as a project sponsor pitches an actual deal to a panel of capital sources. To register, please click here.
- Allan S. Glass – President, ASG Real Estate
- David Cacciapaglia – Managing Director, Guggenheim Partners
- Jeff Trenton – President, Proficiency Capital LLC
- Ryan Granito – Vice President of Real Estate, Fundrise
- Howard Kozloff – Managing Partner, Agora Partners, Moderator
- Private $35 (Non-Member $50)
- Public/Nonprofit $30 (Nonmember $45)
- Under 35 $25 (Non-Member $40)
- Student $20 (Non-Member $30)
Please note that registration prices increase $10 after the registration deadline of October 4th.
Free valet parking is available in the interior parking garage at 8711 Washington Boulevard, adjacent to the Helms Design Center. The Design Center is located one block east of the Culver City metro station.
About Urban Land Institute
At the Urban Land Institute, our mission is to provide leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide. ULI Los Angeles, a district council of the Urban Land Institute, carries forth that mission as the preeminent regional real estate organization providing inclusive and trusted leadership influencing public policy and practice.